Academy of Individual Management (AIM)
My vision is to help everyone live to their highest potential. I believe it is our right and our responsibility. Lots of people call themselves "life coaches" because they help make your life better in one way or another. I am different. I provide the foundation for you. I have been coached professionally and personally for years and have obtained certification in order to understand individual intricacies that matter so much but are so often overlooked. I specialize in your specialties. My job is to assist you in deciding which curriculum to choose or which job would be a great fit. Ultimately you will learn from me how to be happy and successful no matter what you decide to do. Take the classes I've put together so that you become your best. You'll get much more than certificates out of it. I promise you'll never regret taking the time.
Feel free to call me at 833.643.5200 or email me at [email protected]
Don't Wait. Begin Being
EMU BS Urban & Regional Planning
Certified Professional Coach
Masters Work in Public Administration
- Managed and directed division activities, employees and a budget of almost $1,000,000.
- The only non-elected, invited participant in the creation and adoption of new environmental State legislation with the Michigan Senate. As a part of this process I testified before the Michigan House of Representatives.
- Designed & received adoption of the first enforcement ordinance in Washtenaw County, Michigan which elevated a successful program to one that was modeled nationally and globally.
- Successfully served as a liaison between other departments, multiple government agencies and private industries.
- Served as an expert witness in court enforcement cases and a key speaker for public organizations and school presentations.
- Created, published and distributed: A Guide to Land Use & Development
- Owned and operated a shop and gallery exhibiting art and historical pieces that brought educators, historians, the press and customers from all walks of life together.
- Perform industrial and construction inspections as a Certified Storm Water Operator for sites requiring NPDES. (Federal program enforced by the State)
- Managing partner in multiple pieces of property and serve as a liaison between government, renters, sales agents, contractors and owners.
- BROKER + Owner of Living Well Realty, Inc.
Certificates & Board Appointments
- Certified Professional Coach
- Dale Carnegie Certification
- Chair Subdivision Advisory Board
- Chair Planning Commission – 5 years
- Zoning Board of Appeals – 8 years
- Residential Builders License
- Real Estate License in Michigan + Florida
- Broker's License in Michigan
- Election Chair Certification State of Michigan
- Industrial Site Certification State of Michigan
- Construction Site Certification State of Michigan
- Soil Erosion Certification State of Michigan
Mentor Michigan National Guard Youth Challenge Program
- The Michigan NG Youth Challenge Program produces graduates with the values, life skills, education and self-discipline necessary to succeed as productive citizens through education and structure. As a mentor, I have passed all required training and background checks.
Curator the ART of the Arc - Arc of Livingston
- The Arc of Livingston advocates for persons with developmental disabilities. The art I gather and get auction ready is created by children and adults who are incredibly talented. The proceeds from the art auction benefit The Arc of Livingston 100%.
Vice Regent Daughters of the American Revolution SCA Chapter
- The DAR is active in promoting education, historic preservation and support for America's service personnel and veterans.